Old-fashioned glass milk bottles are getting a new look this football season.
The Arizona Cardinals are partnering with Danzeisen Dairy to feature the team’s logo on glass milk bottles at grocery stores around the Phoenix area.
Danzeisen Dairy general manager Kevin Danzeisen said his sales team met with the Cardinals because the team wanted high-quality products to make meals for the players. The team brought in Danzeisen Dairy products to feed the team, but the Cardinals wanted to partner with the dairy further.
That’s when the milk bottle idea came about.
“People have responded tremendously to it,” Danzeisen said. “Where else can you get an old-fashioned milk bottle with an Arizona Cardinals logo on it? It’s been really, really fun.”
Danzeisen said the dairy is getting people to try their milk because the Cardinals logo is on it. He said a portion of the sales will go to Cardinals charities.
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
- Monsoon storm brings heavy rain, strong winds to Valley Saturday
- Main Street Minute: Fans have chance to win Cardinals’ season tickets
- Cardinals ticket sales get boost from Cowboys, Raiders
- Arizona Cardinals 2017 single-game tickets on sale Saturday