PHOENIX — Police in Chandler said a man was stabbed to death outside of a fitness club and they were investigating the case as a homicide.
Staff coming to work at the LA Fitness near Dobson and Warner roads called emergency dispatch around 11 a.m. Thursday after seeing a body inside a parked vehicle.
Police said the man inside the vehicle had been stabbed multiple times.
They said the man was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
The man’s name and age haven’t been released yet.
No other details were available.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- President Donald Trump to visit Yuma on Tuesday
- ASU bringing Amazon’s ‘Alexa’ into classes, new dorm
- Tempe’s Carvana ranked top-50 in America’s fastest-growing companies
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year