PHOENIX — Police in Chandler said a man was stabbed to death outside of a fitness club and they were investigating the case as a homicide.
Staff coming to work at the LA Fitness near Dobson and Warner roads called emergency dispatch around 11 a.m. Thursday after seeing a body inside a parked vehicle.
Police said the man inside the vehicle had been stabbed multiple times.
They said the man was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
The man’s name and age haven’t been released yet.
No other details were available.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Arizona candidate denies decade-old rape allegation
- Sky Harbor urgent care facility offering free sports physical exams
- Here’s how many DUI arrests occur during average Phoenix-area weekend
- In Arizona, liberals debate forgiving candidate’s moderation