PHOENIX — Police in Chandler said a man was stabbed to death outside of a fitness club and they were investigating the case as a homicide.
Staff coming to work at the LA Fitness near Dobson and Warner roads called emergency dispatch around 11 a.m. Thursday after seeing a body inside a parked vehicle.
Police said the man inside the vehicle had been stabbed multiple times.
They said the man was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
The man’s name and age haven’t been released yet.
No other details were available.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Arizona is home to the nation’s fifth-highest poverty rates
- Scottsdale named among best cities for renters, Glendale among worst
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Officials investigating three rabies cases in southern Arizona
- Why wasn’t Arizona chosen for Amazon’s second headquarters?