PHOENIX — Police in Chandler said a man was stabbed to death outside of a fitness club and they were investigating the case as a homicide.
Staff coming to work at the LA Fitness near Dobson and Warner roads called emergency dispatch around 11 a.m. Thursday after seeing a body inside a parked vehicle.
Police said the man inside the vehicle had been stabbed multiple times.
They said the man was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
The man’s name and age haven’t been released yet.
No other details were available.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Two Fry’s employees in Arizona help customer avoid SRP scam
- Arizonans need to make $107K to be considered ‘rich,’ study finds
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Which city in Arizona is the worst to live in?
- Arizona officials seize malnourished horses from New River woman