PHOENIX — A semi-truck rollover crash closed the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 west of the Phoenix area on Thursday, officials said.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash happened about 10 miles east of Quartzsite, near milepost 32.
Quartzsite is about 130 miles west of Phoenix.
Drivers were told to exit at US 60 and use that to access the Phoenix area.
Only minor injuries were reported.
The westbound lanes were not affected by the crash.
Crews were able to clear the scene and the freeway was reopened about 1:30 p.m.
- Here are the Phoenix-area highway restrictions for Jan. 19 weekend
- South Mountain Freeway construction to close Interstate 10 ramps
- Arizona DPS speed crackdown nets more than 170 tickets, 2 arrests
- Back on track: Rest stop along I-10 between Phoenix, Tucson to close
- Arizona DPS director would like Supreme Court ruling on marijuana