PHOENIX — A semi-truck rollover crash closed the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 west of the Phoenix area on Thursday, officials said.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash happened about 10 miles east of Quartzsite, near milepost 32.
Quartzsite is about 130 miles west of Phoenix.
Drivers were told to exit at US 60 and use that to access the Phoenix area.
Only minor injuries were reported.
The westbound lanes were not affected by the crash.
Crews were able to clear the scene and the freeway was reopened about 1:30 p.m.
- Extra restrictions in place for Phoenix area freeways this weekend
- ADOT begins wrong-way vehicle detection project on I-17, closures set
- Mesa man arrested, accused of using stolen identity of brother for 28 years
- Wrong-way accident shuts down Interstate 17 near Phoenix
- Next chapter: Peoria library to close for renovations