PHOENIX — A semi-truck rollover crash closed the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 west of the Phoenix area on Thursday, officials said.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash happened about 10 miles east of Quartzsite, near milepost 32.
Quartzsite is about 130 miles west of Phoenix.
Drivers were told to exit at US 60 and use that to access the Phoenix area.
Only minor injuries were reported.
The westbound lanes were not affected by the crash.
Crews were able to clear the scene and the freeway was reopened about 1:30 p.m.
- ADOT officers locate drugs in trunk of car on car hauler
- Construction on SR 347 bridge over train tracks to begin Monday
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Crash shuts down part of US 93, slows traffic between Phoenix and Las Vegas
- Accident on Loop 202 in Tempe closes westbound lanes