PHOENIX — A semi-truck rollover crash closed the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 west of the Phoenix area on Thursday, officials said.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash happened about 10 miles east of Quartzsite, near milepost 32.
Quartzsite is about 130 miles west of Phoenix.
Drivers were told to exit at US 60 and use that to access the Phoenix area.
Only minor injuries were reported.
The westbound lanes were not affected by the crash.
Crews were able to clear the scene and the freeway was reopened about 1:30 p.m.
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- I-10 to be narrowed to one lane for nearly a week near Chandler
- I-10 to have lane restrictions in both directions between Sept. 24-29
- Parts of I-17 in Phoenix to shut down for wrong-way detection system
- Southbound I-17 near downtown Phoenix reopens after crash