PHOENIX — A semi-truck rollover crash closed the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 west of the Phoenix area on Thursday, officials said.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash happened about 10 miles east of Quartzsite, near milepost 32.
Quartzsite is about 130 miles west of Phoenix.
Drivers were told to exit at US 60 and use that to access the Phoenix area.
Only minor injuries were reported.
The westbound lanes were not affected by the crash.
Crews were able to clear the scene and the freeway was reopened about 1:30 p.m.
- I-10 near Sky Harbor to be restricted overnight this week for maintenance
- Interstate 10 from Arizona to New Mexico closed due to dust storm
- ADOT to install technology to help detect dust storms on I-10
- Westbound US 60 closing for weekend from Loop 101 to I-10
- K-9 units enlisted to sniff out drug smugglers and human traffickers