PHOENIX — A semi-truck rollover crash closed the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 west of the Phoenix area on Thursday, officials said.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash happened about 10 miles east of Quartzsite, near milepost 32.
Quartzsite is about 130 miles west of Phoenix.
Drivers were told to exit at US 60 and use that to access the Phoenix area.
Only minor injuries were reported.
The westbound lanes were not affected by the crash.
Crews were able to clear the scene and the freeway was reopened about 1:30 p.m.
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend
- Motorcycle wreck brings Loop 101 East to standstill in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor terminal reopened after police find ‘suspicious item’
- Crews start building sound walls along South Mountain Freeway in Phoenix
- Arizona DPS, Phoenix police partner to stop wrong-way highway drivers