Technology seems to always be advancing and changing nearly every day. We see how far technology has advanced when we flip on a movie and get entranced by the special effects.
The director of “Assassin’s Creed,” Justin Kurzel, didn’t want to rely on visual effects. He wanted the movie to be as real as possible.
So stuntman Damien Walters took on the challenge of leaping and free falling 125 feet.
They did some trial runs at lesser heights, and Walters even complained a bit about some whiplash after free falling 90 feet, but that didn’t stop the production crew or Walters from performing the highest free fall by a stuntman in 35 years.
“Assassin’s Creed” is scheduled to hit theaters in December.
- Marvel Studios drops the second trailer for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- ‘Black Panther’ scores mighty $25.2 million Thursday debut
- Al Pacino takes on Joe Paterno in an upcoming HBO movie
- Here is the first plot synopsis for upcoming ‘Solo’ Star Wars film