Phoenix Children’s Hospital Give-A-Thon begins Wednesday
PHOENIX — Now is your chance to give to a great cause and make a difference in a child’s life.
The Phoenix Children’s Hospital’s largest annual fundraiser will begin Wednesday from 2-7 p.m. and continue Thursday from 5 a.m. through 7 p.m.
KTAR News 92.3 FM and Arizona Sports 98.7 FM will simulcast PCH’s Give-A-Thon, which is now in its 16th year.
All proceeds from the event will benefit the more than 160,000 patients treated at Phoenix Children’s Hopsital each year, and their families.
Donations will go to funding research, clinical programs, equipment, family-friendly services and the care that is provided to each child who needs it.
Last year, KTAR and Arizona Sports’ audience helped the event set a new record by raising $1,469,269.
Those wishing to donate can call 602-933-4567 during the Give-A-Thon or donate online.
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Arizona schools chief Diane Douglas supports Board of Regents lawsuit
- Woman rescued from Camelback Mountain after getting lost on trail
- Phoenix police plan to search landfill for missing woman’s body
- Trump rally, protest in downtown cost Phoenix $450K in overtime pay