PHOENIX — Now is your chance to give to a great cause and make a difference in a child’s life.
The Phoenix Children’s Hospital’s largest annual fundraiser will begin Wednesday from 2-7 p.m. and continue Thursday from 5 a.m. through 7 p.m.
KTAR News 92.3 FM and Arizona Sports 98.7 FM will simulcast PCH’s Give-A-Thon, which is now in its 16th year.
All proceeds from the event will benefit the more than 160,000 patients treated at Phoenix Children’s Hopsital each year, and their families.
Donations will go to funding research, clinical programs, equipment, family-friendly services and the care that is provided to each child who needs it.
Last year, KTAR and Arizona Sports’ audience helped the event set a new record by raising $1,469,269.
Those wishing to donate can call 602-933-4567 during the Give-A-Thon or donate online.
- Tempe’s Carvana ranked top-50 in America’s fastest-growing companies
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix