Nothing could ever really beat putting down those Hot Wheels tracks down as a kid.
Knowing that you had the control over where the car was going to go, and with endless possibilities of the final destination, our imaginations as kids ran wild.
If only we could somehow be in that little Hot Wheels car, or at least know what the ride was like, we surely wouldn’t need anything more out of life.
Well now we do know what it’s like, as someone strapped a GoPro to a Hot Wheels car and took us all on a ride through the wilderness, houses, neighbors’ yards and even a swimming pool.
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather
- Police: Pedestrian killed when struck, carried on vehicle
- KTAR News hosts, reporters share biggest news stories of 2017
- Emotional video of bullied Tennessee boy prompts wave of support