Nothing could ever really beat putting down those Hot Wheels tracks down as a kid.
Knowing that you had the control over where the car was going to go, and with endless possibilities of the final destination, our imaginations as kids ran wild.
If only we could somehow be in that little Hot Wheels car, or at least know what the ride was like, we surely wouldn’t need anything more out of life.
Well now we do know what it’s like, as someone strapped a GoPro to a Hot Wheels car and took us all on a ride through the wilderness, houses, neighbors’ yards and even a swimming pool.
- Number of fatalities involving older drivers on the rise in Arizona
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- Dramatic video shows man’s rescue after California avalanche
- One dead, six more injured in multi-vehicle car crash in Phoenix