A few years ago, YETI jumped into the outdoor scene with coolers that we had never seen before. These things were heavy, they were big and they held ice for darn near ever.
They became super popular in the market and then they started to branch out with different things, such as coffee tumblers and individual can coolers.
Now, other companies are coming along to the game. They’re coming on at a cheaper price point with promises of similar — if not better — performance. We decided to put these things to the test.
Let’s start with the YETI Rambler versus the Ozark Trail Tumbler.
- Opinion: Jay Feely's prom photo with gun is dad's right to make a joke
- Opinion: Federal bump stock ban should worry both sides of the aisle
- Opinion: HSUS's accreditation drop should serve as wakeup call
- Opinion: Active shooter, lockdown drills great step to keep kids safe
- Opinion: It's been a week of weak corporate stances against guns, NRA