A few years ago, YETI jumped into the outdoor scene with coolers that we had never seen before. These things were heavy, they were big and they held ice for darn near ever.
They became super popular in the market and then they started to branch out with different things, such as coffee tumblers and individual can coolers.
Now, other companies are coming along to the game. They’re coming on at a cheaper price point with promises of similar — if not better — performance. We decided to put these things to the test.
Let’s start with the YETI Rambler versus the Ozark Trail Tumbler.
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Jango graduates from hunting school
- Get Outdoors product review: Who makes the best coffee tumbler for outdoors?
- Get Outdoors product review: Assault Hand Paddle
- Why you should be excited about this weekend's Arizona's Get Outdoors Expo
- How to get outdoors and film your experience easily