KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday at 7:23 a.m.
• A Valley barbecue favorite is expanding. Bobby-Q is launching a six-day job fair for its second location opening next month in Mesa. The job fair runs from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. each day at the new restaurant near Stapley Drive and U.S. 60.
• Shake Shack wants to hire more than 50 people for its soon-to-open third Valley location. Applicants can go online or show up for an in-person interview Monday through Saturday between 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. at the Kierland Commons hiring office near Scottsdale and Greenway roads.
• A megapharmacy is opening Monday in the East Valley. Denver-based DaVita HealthCare unveils a 76,000-thousand-square-foot facility near Chandler Boulevard and McClintock Drive in Chandler. The Phoenix Business Journal reports more than 500 people will work at the site.
- Main Street Minute: Arizona education board OKs grant for homeless students
- Main Street Minute: Glendale complex to host Fourth of July fireworks
- Main Street Minute: New Grand Canyon helicopter tour available
- Main Street Minute: Shake Shack customers can help feed hungry kids
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue restaurant to open 3rd site in Phoenix area