PHOENIX — At least one person was injured in a car crash early Monday that closed part of Interstate 17 north of Phoenix.
Northbound lanes were originally closed near Cordes Junction, which is about 65 miles from downtown Phoenix. Two hours later one lane was reopened. The accident happened near milepost 273.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said southbound lanes remained open.
There was no timetable for reopening the final lane.
No other details were immediately available.
- Arizona surgeon accused of forging signatures on opioid prescriptions
- Finance experts: Arizona ranks middle of the road for retirement
- Officials say there is no Jefferson Davis National Highway in Arizona
- Phoenix-area city ranked best in nation to buy family home
- Domestic violence foundation kicks off in honor of Phoenix-area girls’ deaths