PHOENIX — At least one person was injured in a car crash early Monday that closed part of Interstate 17 north of Phoenix.
Northbound lanes were originally closed near Cordes Junction, which is about 65 miles from downtown Phoenix. Two hours later one lane was reopened. The accident happened near milepost 273.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said southbound lanes remained open.
There was no timetable for reopening the final lane.
No other details were immediately available.
- Arizona schools chief says K-12 education in state is ‘improving’
- Senior facility near ASU’s Tempe campus to break ground next month
- Nearly 22K push for political power at Women’s March in Arizona
- Border Patrol arrests humanitarian group volunteer in southern Arizona
- Three Arizona restaurants recognized with James Beard Awards