PHOENIX — At least one person was injured in a car crash early Monday that closed part of Interstate 17 north of Phoenix.
Northbound lanes were originally closed near Cordes Junction, which is about 65 miles from downtown Phoenix. Two hours later one lane was reopened. The accident happened near milepost 273.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said southbound lanes remained open.
There was no timetable for reopening the final lane.
No other details were immediately available.
- Arizona sheriffs honor Flake for baseball shooting response
- Report: Pei Wei could move headquarters out of Arizona
- Trump to depart Phoenix for Reno before heading to White House
- Arizona school near top of list of America’s best community colleges
- Protests break out, tear gas deployed in Phoenix following Trump rally