PHOENIX — At least one person was injured in a car crash early Monday that closed part of Interstate 17 north of Phoenix.
Northbound lanes were originally closed near Cordes Junction, which is about 65 miles from downtown Phoenix. Two hours later one lane was reopened. The accident happened near milepost 273.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said southbound lanes remained open.
There was no timetable for reopening the final lane.
No other details were immediately available.
- Tempe child has tooth pulled by accident using toy car
- Ex-postal worker admits stealing packages that had marijuana
- Valley coach suspended by USA Gymnastics for sexual misconduct
- Study: Arizonans among least tolerant of neighbor’s political yard signs
- Arizona man pleads guilty to killing Utah youth rehab worker