It’s common place for people to watch the Olympics and immediately think or say that it doesn’t look so tough and that they could do it if they tried.
Often those comments are made while those same people sit on the couch with a bag of chips.
Well, a nifty tool provided by BBC tells you who is your Olympic body match, and what sport you maybe should have tried out for if only given another chance.
The Olympic body match asks for your weight, height and date of birth, and uses that data to match three athletes out of more than 10,500 that are in its data feed to the information that you enter.
According to the website, “A match between a reader and an athlete in the database is calculated using a mathematical technique called Euclidean distance.”
Try it out and see which three athletes are just like you.
- Child interrupts Al Jazeera interview and steals the show
- Phoenix police to extend landfill search for Christine Mustafa
- Autopsy shows missing girl found in Arizona desert was murdered
- Body of missing elementary school teacher from Glendale found
- Spicy foods could lead to weight loss, Arizona State University study finds