It’s common place for people to watch the Olympics and immediately think or say that it doesn’t look so tough and that they could do it if they tried.
Often those comments are made while those same people sit on the couch with a bag of chips.
Well, a nifty tool provided by BBC tells you who is your Olympic body match, and what sport you maybe should have tried out for if only given another chance.
The Olympic body match asks for your weight, height and date of birth, and uses that data to match three athletes out of more than 10,500 that are in its data feed to the information that you enter.
According to the website, “A match between a reader and an athlete in the database is calculated using a mathematical technique called Euclidean distance.”
Try it out and see which three athletes are just like you.
- Chandler authorities seek help identifying body from 2002 cold case
- Police investigating after body of dead woman found in Gilbert dog park
- Body recovered at Tempe Town Lake; victim reportedly jumped
- Body of 54-year-old man recovered at Lake Pleasant in Phoenix area
- Child interrupts Al Jazeera interview and steals the show