PHOENIX — Arizona beer drinkers will be celebrating two holidays at the beginning of September: Labor Day and the release of Four Peaks Brewing Company’s Pumpkin Porter.
The brewery announced it would begin serving the extremely popular beer on Sept. 1.
The beer, which has been released in September the past few years, will be sold in six-packs and growlers beginning Sept. 7.
Pumpkin Porter is the best-selling seasonal craft beer in Arizona, according to Four Peaks Director of Sales Ted Golden. It received 84 points out of a possible 100 on Beer Advocate, a popular beer rating website.
The brewer has not said when it will release its popular Double Pumpkin. Stronger than the porter, the imperial ale has a “deeper, richer backbone and a spicy finish.”
- Two Arizona breweries earn honors at the U.S. Open Beer Championship
- SanTan Brewing Company goes outside the keg, unveils spirits
- We’ll drink to that: American Craft Beer Week to celebrate local breweries
- Pizza Hut expands beer delivery service to more Arizona cities
- Cheers to four Arizona breweries that won medals at World Beer Cup