PHOENIX — Low-cost carrier Frontier Airlines announced service to four more cities to and from Phoenix starting in the winter.
The Denver-based airline planned to fly four times a week from Sky Harbor to St. Louis, Missouri and Milwaukee, Wisconsin and three times a week to Des Moines, Iowa and Nashville, Tennessee.
Travel starts Dec. 6-7.
To promote the new routes, Frontier was offering $59 one-way deals to St. Louis and Des Moines and $69 one-way deals to Milwaukee and Nashville.
Traffic overwhelmed the website Wednesday morning. Many hopefuls trying to book flight experienced difficulty connecting to the site.
Earlier this year, Frontier added Atlanta, Cincinnati, Cleveland and Detroit to its Phoenix schedule.
- Grand Canyon University freezes tuition for 2018-19 academic year
- Phoenix makes top 10 for nation’s best places to retire
- After 2 delays, Arizona Snowbowl to open before Thanksgiving
- Watch Georgia Dome go up in smoke in 12-second implosion
- Phoenix police searching for suspect who shot, killed bicyclist