PHOENIX — A woman has died after she was shot then run over with a car during an argument between neighbors early Wednesday morning in north Phoenix.
Two men who intervened in the fight at a home near 12th Street and Thunderbird Road were also shot. The suspect, Adam Blomdahl, 35, escaped in the car.
Police said the woman in her 40s died in the hospital. The two men, one her 62-year-old boyfriend, and a 65-year-old neighbor were in critical condition.
The names of the victims have not been released.
Police said after the shooting, Blomdahl got in his car and struck the woman four times before driving away in a white Chevy Sonic sedan bearing an Arizona plate BMZ7484.
Phoenix police officer James Holmes said that it appeared Blomdahl was apprehended in Winslow, Arizona, by that city’s police.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Lake Havasu City student with BB gun taken into custody
- FBI searching for suspects linked to 8 Arizona bank robberies
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component
- Police situation forces closure of I-17 in Phoenix during rush hour
- Arizona woman disputes her arrest was made on wedding day