In what can be regarded as either cute and funny or an aggressive anti-technology statement from the animal kingdom, a dolphin at SeaWorld in Florida boldy yanked an iPad from the hands of a woman trying to take its picture.
After snatching the device from the woman, who was standing right against the open viewing tank, the dolphin dropped it in the water.
The woman screamed, some in the crowd gasped (and laughed) a guy took video and surprisingly, the dolphin did not cackle.
Before the dolphin could check the woman’s browsing history or destroy the photo or video she took, the woman was able to retrieve the iPad. She did not stick around.
What is Apple’s policy on products that have been attacked by dolphins? Imagine the insurance paperwork: Water damage, swiped by dolphin and flung into a tank.
Maybe the dolphin was just having fun. Or maybe, as they say in Hollywood, that wasn’t its good side for photos.
- This crowd is delightfully shocked by Blue Angels at Chicago Air and Water Show
- Funny dad shows lots of ways to put a kid to bed
- Protesters topple Confederate statue in North Carolina
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Study: Men feel equal struggle balancing work and family