A Silver Alert issued Monday for a missing Phoenix-area woman was canceled after she was found safe.
Barbara Sutherland, 81, was dehydrated but otherwise physically fine. She had been missing for a few hours.
Sutherland suffers from dementia according to her family and has diabetes that requires daily medication.
She had last been seen at her residence near 16th Street and Glendale Avenue.
- 48-year-old Valley man dies in fatal collision in Phoenix
- FBI looking for two suspects in connection with Phoenix robbery
- Traffic could be snarled in Tempe ahead of ASU, UofA football game
- Teen spends second Thanksgiving with Mesa family after viral exchange
- Police find no evidence of shooting at London’s Oxford Circus station