A Silver Alert issued Monday for a missing Phoenix-area woman was canceled after she was found safe.
Barbara Sutherland, 81, was dehydrated but otherwise physically fine. She had been missing for a few hours.
Sutherland suffers from dementia according to her family and has diabetes that requires daily medication.
She had last been seen at her residence near 16th Street and Glendale Avenue.
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Chinese community in Phoenix is fighting back for its cultural center
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Phoenix woman with dementia