A Silver Alert issued Monday for a missing Phoenix-area woman was canceled after she was found safe.
Barbara Sutherland, 81, was dehydrated but otherwise physically fine. She had been missing for a few hours.
Sutherland suffers from dementia according to her family and has diabetes that requires daily medication.
She had last been seen at her residence near 16th Street and Glendale Avenue.
- Police charge possible Phoenix spree killer with nine murders
- Amazon passes over Arizona cities for second headquarters site
- Could downtown Phoenix be the next major hub for high-tech companies?
- Could Phoenix be the home for the newest Apple campus?
- Arizona woman who faked cancer to get abortion coverage loses appeal