A Silver Alert issued Monday for a missing Phoenix-area woman was canceled after she was found safe.
Barbara Sutherland, 81, was dehydrated but otherwise physically fine. She had been missing for a few hours.
Sutherland suffers from dementia according to her family and has diabetes that requires daily medication.
She had last been seen at her residence near 16th Street and Glendale Avenue.
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Crash shuts down part of US 93, slows traffic between Phoenix and Las Vegas
- This neighborhood has fastest rising rents, home values in Phoenix area
- Phoenix pastor meets with Pence, Ivanka Trump at White House