A Silver Alert issued Monday for a missing Phoenix-area woman was canceled after she was found safe.
Barbara Sutherland, 81, was dehydrated but otherwise physically fine. She had been missing for a few hours.
Sutherland suffers from dementia according to her family and has diabetes that requires daily medication.
She had last been seen at her residence near 16th Street and Glendale Avenue.
- Canned food structures on display for Phoenix ‘Canstruction’ competition
- Phoenix expected to see 118 degree temperatures next week
- Closures, restrictions of I-10 in Phoenix to continue this weekend
- Phoenix officer in critical condition after Cave Creek car crash
- Organization aiming to relaunch migrant foster program in Phoenix