PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled Tuesday after a man was reported missing from a Phoenix-area medical facility, who was located late Tuesday night.
The Glendale Police Department said 79-year-old Richard Allegretti was last seen near 67th and Peoria avenues about 9:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Allegretti, who has Alzheimer’s, was dropping off a family member at a medical clinic and failed to return. He was driving a black 2012 Nissan Murano with Arizona license plate AAV3142.
- Arizona Cardinals in middle of pack for in-game food, beer prices
- Jams cause jammed roads: U2 to snarl Phoenix traffic on Tuesday
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Phoenix woman with dementia
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale