PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled Tuesday after a man was reported missing from a Phoenix-area medical facility, who was located late Tuesday night.
The Glendale Police Department said 79-year-old Richard Allegretti was last seen near 67th and Peoria avenues about 9:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Allegretti, who has Alzheimer’s, was dropping off a family member at a medical clinic and failed to return. He was driving a black 2012 Nissan Murano with Arizona license plate AAV3142.
- Arizona’s first all-vegan grocery store to open soon in Glendale
- Chris Evans cancels second ACE Comic Con appearance due to illness
- Glendale man who discovered Comet Hale-Bopp dies at 68
- Glendale becomes first in Arizona to replace streetlights with LED bulbs
- Play ball! Spring training season to kick off in Arizona next month