PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled Tuesday after a man was reported missing from a Phoenix-area medical facility, who was located late Tuesday night.
The Glendale Police Department said 79-year-old Richard Allegretti was last seen near 67th and Peoria avenues about 9:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Allegretti, who has Alzheimer’s, was dropping off a family member at a medical clinic and failed to return. He was driving a black 2012 Nissan Murano with Arizona license plate AAV3142.
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man from Surprise
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- University of Phoenix Stadium on list to host World Cup games
- Justice Department sues Glendale after National Guard member fired
- Museum to host auction in Glendale after Goodwin Fire damage