PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled Tuesday after a man was reported missing from a Phoenix-area medical facility, who was located late Tuesday night.
The Glendale Police Department said 79-year-old Richard Allegretti was last seen near 67th and Peoria avenues about 9:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Allegretti, who has Alzheimer’s, was dropping off a family member at a medical clinic and failed to return. He was driving a black 2012 Nissan Murano with Arizona license plate AAV3142.
- Silver Alert canceled after missing 68-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
- Glendale police found 13-year-old boy who went missing Thursday
- Three Arizona cities among top 20 in US for singles
- Main Street Minute: Health care job fairs set at 2 Glendale sites
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale