PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled Tuesday after a man was reported missing from a Phoenix-area medical facility, who was located late Tuesday night.
The Glendale Police Department said 79-year-old Richard Allegretti was last seen near 67th and Peoria avenues about 9:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Allegretti, who has Alzheimer’s, was dropping off a family member at a medical clinic and failed to return. He was driving a black 2012 Nissan Murano with Arizona license plate AAV3142.
- Phoenix not among cities bidding on 2026 FIFA World Cup
- Beyonce, Jay-Z to bring international stadium tour to Phoenix area
- Man accused in nine killings won’t be prosecuted in one of them
- Silver Alert cancelled after once-missing woman found in Mesa
- Three killed in shootings by Phoenix-area law enforcement on Friday