RENO, Nev. (AP) – Police have confirmed the Northern California man who killed one doctor and shot another at a Nevada urologist’s office was a patient at the facility.
City spokeswoman Sharon Spangler also confirmed Tuesday police are “actively looking into” Alan Frazier’s involvement in an Internet chat room where he reportedly complained about complications from a 2010 vasectomy.
Police say the 51-year-old made it clear in a suicide note that he planned the attack and that his focus was on the physicians at Urology Nevada, on the third floor of a Reno medical building.
Spangler confirmed detectives are interviewing an ex-fiancee of Frazier’s who told The Associated Press he took medication for depression when they were together in the mid-1990s. They’re also talking to a neighbor who says Frazier told him the day of the shooting that he was leaving and not coming back.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them