A study from The Council for Community and Economic Research’s Cost of Living Index shows that the most expensive city to get a cup of coffee in Arizona is Tucson.
The data, showcasing the top 50 cities with the most expensive cup, has Tucson as the only Arizona city to crack the rankings at No. 47.
The $4.88 average is higher than Phoenix’s $4.68, Flagstaff’s $4.72 and Yuma’s $4.66.
The far and away leader of the prices is Honolulu, where the average price is an astounding $7.56. Major cities such as San Francisco, Seattle and New York land between $5.50 and $6.00.
California leads the top 50 with its eight cities making the cut, while Washington with the base of Starbucks has seven.
- Arizona parks well-suited for families looking to take a last-minute vacation
- Border agents arrest 2 in Arizona for alleged attempted meth smuggling
- Prosecutors change policy for marijuana smuggling in Arizona
- Authorities search for inmates who escaped Tucson prison
- Monsoon rains flood parts of Flagstaff, high heat to return to Phoenix area