A study from The Council for Community and Economic Research’s Cost of Living Index shows that the most expensive city to get a cup of coffee in Arizona is Tucson.
The data, showcasing the top 50 cities with the most expensive cup, has Tucson as the only Arizona city to crack the rankings at No. 47.
The $4.88 average is higher than Phoenix’s $4.68, Flagstaff’s $4.72 and Yuma’s $4.66.
The far and away leader of the prices is Honolulu, where the average price is an astounding $7.56. Major cities such as San Francisco, Seattle and New York land between $5.50 and $6.00.
California leads the top 50 with its eight cities making the cut, while Washington with the base of Starbucks has seven.
- Landfill search for missing Phoenix woman’s body passes halfway mark
- MCSO to change to all-orange inmate uniforms to save taxpayer money
- Glendale Glitters to light up West Valley suburb for the holiday season
- Here are five tips for Black Friday you shouldn’t ignore
- Here are 10 things Arizonans should be thankful for on Thanksgiving