For the third time this year, a company is moving its global corporate headquarters to Phoenix according to Phoenix Business Journal.
An engineered materials solution firm, Rogers Corp., is moving from Connecticut to Chandler.
According to the company’s CEO, the decision is to better the company’s long-term strategy and plans for growth and expansion.
The advanced connectivity solutions division is already in Chandler for the business and has been for 50 years. Four-hundred employees are at the company and another 70 will move with the relocation.
The company has been in business since 1832, and has operations in place in the U.S., China, South Korea and three more in the European Union.
- Grand Canyon University freezes tuition for 2018-19 academic year
- Phoenix makes top 10 for nation’s best places to retire
- After 2 delays, Arizona Snowbowl to open before Thanksgiving
- Watch Georgia Dome go up in smoke in 12-second implosion
- Phoenix police searching for suspect who shot, killed bicyclist