For the third time this year, a company is moving its global corporate headquarters to Phoenix according to Phoenix Business Journal.
An engineered materials solution firm, Rogers Corp., is moving from Connecticut to Chandler.
According to the company’s CEO, the decision is to better the company’s long-term strategy and plans for growth and expansion.
The advanced connectivity solutions division is already in Chandler for the business and has been for 50 years. Four-hundred employees are at the company and another 70 will move with the relocation.
The company has been in business since 1832, and has operations in place in the U.S., China, South Korea and three more in the European Union.
- Ex-Phoenix Fire captain gets prison in sexual assault case
- Eight people, including children, involved in rollover crash in Phoenix
- Phoenix police looking for person suspected of fatally shooting dog
- Phoenix hopes to score touchdown with another Super Bowl push
- Historic Castle Hot Springs Resort will be revived in Arizona