For the third time this year, a company is moving its global corporate headquarters to Phoenix according to Phoenix Business Journal.
An engineered materials solution firm, Rogers Corp., is moving from Connecticut to Chandler.
According to the company’s CEO, the decision is to better the company’s long-term strategy and plans for growth and expansion.
The advanced connectivity solutions division is already in Chandler for the business and has been for 50 years. Four-hundred employees are at the company and another 70 will move with the relocation.
The company has been in business since 1832, and has operations in place in the U.S., China, South Korea and three more in the European Union.
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix Zoo hiring full-timers in several departments
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins
- Senate GOP musters final push to erase Obama health care law