Around 3:27 a.m. on Sunday August 7, Yuma police officers were dispatched to the 600 Block of South First Avenue in response to multiple calls of hearing shots fired.
Officers discovered multiple casings near the area, and reported damaged to one residence. However, there were no injuries to report.
Currently, detectives have no suspect or motive in this case.
Yuma Police Department is asking the public to please contact the department at (928) 373-4700 or 78-CRIME at (928) 782-7463 to remain anonymous if they have any information.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade rolls on with balloons, bands, security
- ACLU sues Phoenix police for downtown Trump protest records
- Phoenix police searching for suspect who shot, killed bicyclist
- Man admits to trying to steal train near downtown Phoenix
- Glendale police found 13-year-old boy who went missing Thursday