Around 3:27 a.m. on Sunday August 7, Yuma police officers were dispatched to the 600 Block of South First Avenue in response to multiple calls of hearing shots fired.
Officers discovered multiple casings near the area, and reported damaged to one residence. However, there were no injuries to report.
Currently, detectives have no suspect or motive in this case.
Yuma Police Department is asking the public to please contact the department at (928) 373-4700 or 78-CRIME at (928) 782-7463 to remain anonymous if they have any information.
- Surprise man shot by repairman Friday afternoon, police say
- 92-year-old Arizona woman held in son’s death pleads not guilty
- Vehicle crimes surge in Phoenix suburb known for safety
- Arizona man found guilty of stealing from US military base
- Charges dismissed in shootout at Arizona Border Patrol checkpoint