Around 3:27 a.m. on Sunday August 7, Yuma police officers were dispatched to the 600 Block of South First Avenue in response to multiple calls of hearing shots fired.
Officers discovered multiple casings near the area, and reported damaged to one residence. However, there were no injuries to report.
Currently, detectives have no suspect or motive in this case.
Yuma Police Department is asking the public to please contact the department at (928) 373-4700 or 78-CRIME at (928) 782-7463 to remain anonymous if they have any information.
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Scottsdale woman found safe
- Bicyclist killed by car in Glendale, suspect is Navajo Nation police officer
- Suspect, officer injured in Phoenix shooting, police say
- Trump rally, protest in downtown cost Phoenix $450K in overtime pay
- Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies shoot armed man west of Phoenix