Jimmy Kimmel has experienced some of the oddest ways of waking up. Last year, Rihanna woke him up with a concert in the middle of the night.
This year, it’s Britney Spears’ turn.
While Kimmel’s wife snuck out of the room, Spears and her male dancers snuck into Kimmel’s bedroom and performed a short concert for him.
The concert included Spears dancing on the bed and some of the dancers jumping right on Kimmel’s side of the bed.
When the performance ended, Kimmel jokingly thanked the dancers and Spears for coming by and for everyone to go back to Las Vegas, where Spears has been performing.
- Hearing for Arizona man tied to Las Vegas massacre postponed
- Arizona man charged in Vegas shooting seeks time to get rid of guns
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from past weekend
- Mesa man named as person of interest in last year’s Las Vegas massacre
- Historic Las Vegas neon signs set to shine bright once again