Jimmy Kimmel has experienced some of the oddest ways of waking up. Last year, Rihanna woke him up with a concert in the middle of the night.
This year, it’s Britney Spears’ turn.
While Kimmel’s wife snuck out of the room, Spears and her male dancers snuck into Kimmel’s bedroom and performed a short concert for him.
The concert included Spears dancing on the bed and some of the dancers jumping right on Kimmel’s side of the bed.
When the performance ended, Kimmel jokingly thanked the dancers and Spears for coming by and for everyone to go back to Las Vegas, where Spears has been performing.
- Arizona violinist Lindsey Stirling rocks late-night TV crowd on Kimmel
- Amazing human light show wows the crowd at ‘America’s Got Talent’
- DJ Khaled calls former Sony executive L.A. Reid a ‘legend’
- Drake dominates, Cher reflects at Billboard Music Awards
- Hello! Drake breaks Adele’s record at Billboard Music Awards