According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the clothing company out of Chandler, State Forty Eight, has created a new line of shirts dedicated to Arizona icon Pat Tillman. Proceeds of every purchase will go toward the Pat Tillman Foundation.
Michael Spangenberg, co-founder of State Forty Eight, who has a Pat Tillman tattoo, said that the company had been in talks with the Tillman Foundation for a while about the idea of developing a shirt in memory of Tillman.
State Forty Eight has seen tremendous success of the Bruce Arians shirt, so the thought of creating a new line for someone like Tillman was too big of an opportunity.
“Growing up here, it’s someone we latched onto,” Spangenberg said.
So far, the company has received 55 pre-orders, one of State Forty Eight’s most successful pre-orders.
- New study highlights the wealthiest ZIP codes in Phoenix area
- Former Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians puts Chandler home on market
- Good news, Arizona: Study says you should take more vacations
- Most expensive Phoenix-area home sales amounted to $105M in 2017
- Big-hearted Cardinal doles out turkeys for Thanksgiving