PHOENIX — In case you were somewhere without a window and were unaware, the Phoenix area received a good amount of rain on Friday morning.
Rain gauges showed the area around Pinnacle Peak getting well over two inches of rain, while other areas around the Valley received a few tenths of an inch.
Because of the rain, some parts of town were hit with flooding, especially parts of north Phoenix and Scottsdale.
As is usual, people took to social media to share their photos and videos of the Phoenix area as the weather moved in.
We jumped online and grabbed some of the best tweets, photos and videos and posted them below.
- Phoenix police searching for suspect who shot, killed bicyclist
- Arizona DREAMer named among Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30
- How much should you spend to avoid post-holiday blues in Arizona?
- McDowell Mountain Music Festival announces its March lineup
- Phoenix neighborhood to get cheap access to bike share after grant