PHOENIX — In case you were somewhere without a window and were unaware, the Phoenix area received a good amount of rain on Friday morning.
Rain gauges showed the area around Pinnacle Peak getting well over two inches of rain, while other areas around the Valley received a few tenths of an inch.
Because of the rain, some parts of town were hit with flooding, especially parts of north Phoenix and Scottsdale.
As is usual, people took to social media to share their photos and videos of the Phoenix area as the weather moved in.
We jumped online and grabbed some of the best tweets, photos and videos and posted them below.
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Chinese community in Phoenix is fighting back for its cultural center
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Phoenix woman with dementia