PHOENIX — In case you were somewhere without a window and were unaware, the Phoenix area received a good amount of rain on Friday morning.
Rain gauges showed the area around Pinnacle Peak getting well over two inches of rain, while other areas around the Valley received a few tenths of an inch.
Because of the rain, some parts of town were hit with flooding, especially parts of north Phoenix and Scottsdale.
As is usual, people took to social media to share their photos and videos of the Phoenix area as the weather moved in.
We jumped online and grabbed some of the best tweets, photos and videos and posted them below.
- Organization aiming to relaunch migrant foster program in Phoenix
- Second Phoenix facility illegally housing migrant children discovered
- Boy, 13, charged with attempted murder of teen neighbor in Phoenix
- Neo-Nazi to be re-tried in Phoenix death of woman in interracial couple
- Elderly wrong-way driver stopped on Valley freeway during rush hour