PHOENIX — In case you were somewhere without a window and were unaware, the Phoenix area received a good amount of rain on Friday morning.
Rain gauges showed the area around Pinnacle Peak getting well over two inches of rain, while other areas around the Valley received a few tenths of an inch.
Because of the rain, some parts of town were hit with flooding, especially parts of north Phoenix and Scottsdale.
As is usual, people took to social media to share their photos and videos of the Phoenix area as the weather moved in.
We jumped online and grabbed some of the best tweets, photos and videos and posted them below.
- Phoenix named one of the top 10 friendliest small business locations
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component
- Police situation forces closure of I-17 in Phoenix during rush hour
- Here are some fun things to do in the Valley this St. Patrick’s Day weekend
- Phoenix-area zoo welcomes birth of two mountain lion cubs