PHOENIX — Passengers on a plane at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport were evacuated for a short time after a bullet was found inside the cabin.
The American Airlines flight headed for Minnesota was delayed and police were called Wednesday afternoon after a passenger found a .22-caliber bullet on the floor.
Passengers headed to Minneapolis were taken off the plane and had to go through security again before they were allowed to reboard.
Police said no one was detained.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Phoenix-area luxury hotel recognized as one of best in southwest, nation
- Arizona shares a favorite fast food joint with many other states
- Estimated population of squirrel plummets after Arizona wildfire
- Jodi Arias appeal prolonged by transcript errors and omissions
- Camping sold out for Phoenix NASCAR race in November