PHOENIX — Passengers on a plane at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport were evacuated for a short time after a bullet was found inside the cabin.
The American Airlines flight headed for Minnesota was delayed and police were called Wednesday afternoon after a passenger found a .22-caliber bullet on the floor.
Passengers headed to Minneapolis were taken off the plane and had to go through security again before they were allowed to reboard.
Police said no one was detained.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Prescott named among best small towns in US to celebrate Christmas
- Ottawa University to build $6M athletic center on its Surprise campus
- Most drinking water sources in Arizona public schools have no lead
- Ballet Arizona’s ‘The Nutcracker’ considered among best in nation
- Kids who are stubborn with food may be more than just ‘picky eaters’