PHOENIX — Passengers on a plane at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport were evacuated for a short time after a bullet was found inside the cabin.
The American Airlines flight headed for Minnesota was delayed and police were called Wednesday afternoon after a passenger found a .22-caliber bullet on the floor.
Passengers headed to Minneapolis were taken off the plane and had to go through security again before they were allowed to reboard.
Police said no one was detained.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Trump’s NAFTA termination comment falls flat with Arizona business leaders
- Report: Trump met with Flake’s prospective primary opponents at Phoenix rally
- Protester at Trump rally arrested after threatening Phoenix police
- Trump supporter reportedly shouts death wish of Sen. John McCain
- Arizona sheriffs honor Flake for baseball shooting response