PHOENIX — Passengers on a plane at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport were evacuated for a short time after a bullet was found inside the cabin.
The American Airlines flight headed for Minnesota was delayed and police were called Wednesday afternoon after a passenger found a .22-caliber bullet on the floor.
Passengers headed to Minneapolis were taken off the plane and had to go through security again before they were allowed to reboard.
Police said no one was detained.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- New Westin hotel in downtown Tempe breaks ground
- Advocacy groups pressure Arizona to ban bee-killing pesticides
- Affordable housing complex for veterans opens in Tempe
- In wake of Florida shooting, Arizona educators look at social media impact
- Study ranks each Arizona spring training stadium based on fan experience