PHOENIX — Passengers on a plane at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport were evacuated for a short time after a bullet was found inside the cabin.
The American Airlines flight headed for Minnesota was delayed and police were called Wednesday afternoon after a passenger found a .22-caliber bullet on the floor.
Passengers headed to Minneapolis were taken off the plane and had to go through security again before they were allowed to reboard.
Police said no one was detained.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Arizona groups launch campaign to protect Grand Canyon from mining
- Arizona gubernatorial candidate’s school safety plan includes arming staff
- Golf Channel program to spotlight Scottsdale as a golf destination
- Arizona limits some practices in high school soccer to prevent concussions
- Senate approves $716B defense bill named after Sen. John McCain