Whale watching can be a very fun experience, but that’s only if you actually get to see whales. Otherwise you are basically paying to look at water.
Some whale watchers in Quebec not only got their money’s worth, they almost were close enough to hand money to the whale right in front of them.
The whale, who made rather of a surprise appearance, didn’t stay long, but that doesn’t mean the onlookers weren’t going to go home excited and ready to tell all of their friends what happened.
- Arizonans need to make $107K to be considered ‘rich,’ study finds
- Drawing nears for Powerball jackpot that’s climbed to $700M
- North Korean tensions aren’t deterring tourists from Guam
- Gov. Ducey asks for loan help after wildfires, floods in Yavapai County
- Dave Ramsey says: Weigh options before filing homeowner’s claim