Whale watching can be a very fun experience, but that’s only if you actually get to see whales. Otherwise you are basically paying to look at water.
Some whale watchers in Quebec not only got their money’s worth, they almost were close enough to hand money to the whale right in front of them.
The whale, who made rather of a surprise appearance, didn’t stay long, but that doesn’t mean the onlookers weren’t going to go home excited and ready to tell all of their friends what happened.
- Arizona court upholds car-rental tax surcharge for sports facilities
- IRS warns consumers to be aware of phone scams as tax season heats up
- How many people in Arizona made Forbes’ 2018 list of billionaires?
- FBI searching for two suspects in multiple Phoenix-area bank robberies
- Another victim dies from Grand Canyon helicopter crash, 5 total dead