Whale watching can be a very fun experience, but that’s only if you actually get to see whales. Otherwise you are basically paying to look at water.
Some whale watchers in Quebec not only got their money’s worth, they almost were close enough to hand money to the whale right in front of them.
The whale, who made rather of a surprise appearance, didn’t stay long, but that doesn’t mean the onlookers weren’t going to go home excited and ready to tell all of their friends what happened.
- North Korean tensions aren’t deterring tourists from Guam
- Gov. Ducey asks for loan help after wildfires, floods in Yavapai County
- Dave Ramsey says: Weigh options before filing homeowner’s claim
- Zack Greinke, Chandler Jones land on list of highest-paid athletes
- Dave Ramsey says: Move leftover money in envelope budget system to next month