Whale watching can be a very fun experience, but that’s only if you actually get to see whales. Otherwise you are basically paying to look at water.
Some whale watchers in Quebec not only got their money’s worth, they almost were close enough to hand money to the whale right in front of them.
The whale, who made rather of a surprise appearance, didn’t stay long, but that doesn’t mean the onlookers weren’t going to go home excited and ready to tell all of their friends what happened.
- Woman gets 2 years in prison for defrauding Arizona Medicaid program
- Dave Ramsey says: Save up to comfortably quit your day job
- Here are 5 money-saving tricks for a happier Halloween
- Former Arizona sheriff Paul Babeu defends ‘misuse’ of spending
- Dave Ramsey says: Banks make profits, credit unions don’t