Whale watching can be a very fun experience, but that’s only if you actually get to see whales. Otherwise you are basically paying to look at water.
Some whale watchers in Quebec not only got their money’s worth, they almost were close enough to hand money to the whale right in front of them.
The whale, who made rather of a surprise appearance, didn’t stay long, but that doesn’t mean the onlookers weren’t going to go home excited and ready to tell all of their friends what happened.
- 43 million tourists spent $22 billion in Arizona last year, research finds
- Arizona counties want more funds for Mexican wolf recovery
- Free personal finance classes can help you avoid expensive mistakes
- Woman accused of multiple instances of identity theft in Phoenix area
- Autopsy: Burns, smoke killed Grand Canyon helicopter crash victims