Whale watching can be a very fun experience, but that’s only if you actually get to see whales. Otherwise you are basically paying to look at water.
Some whale watchers in Quebec not only got their money’s worth, they almost were close enough to hand money to the whale right in front of them.
The whale, who made rather of a surprise appearance, didn’t stay long, but that doesn’t mean the onlookers weren’t going to go home excited and ready to tell all of their friends what happened.
- Ducey to push K-12 funding, opioid crackdown in Legislature
- Arizona group calls on Legislature, Ducey to add cash for schools
- Most expensive Phoenix-area home sales amounted to $105M in 2017
- Dave Ramsey says: This should be your ratio for mortgage debt to income
- Phoenix man forced to eat marijuana by police settles suit for $100K