During the Sedona Fire District’s Station 6 Governing Board meeting, Chief Kris Kazian stated that the 9/11 committee had not only raised enough money for the memorial, roughly $74,000, but enough money for a 15th anniversary event.
Kazian said that they raised a total of $88,836, and it’s an amazing accomplish in many people’s eyes.
“It’s remarkable and impressive what the committee has done in order to raise this kind of money,” board member Corrie Cooperman said.
The board members announced that the 15 anniversary event will be held on Sunday, September 11, and attendees would be served a light lunch.
Chief Kazian added that the construction of the memorial continues to go well, and that lots of good things continue to happen at the site.
- Ducey to push K-12 funding, opioid crackdown in Legislature
- Arizona group calls on Legislature, Ducey to add cash for schools
- Most expensive Phoenix-area home sales amounted to $105M in 2017
- Dave Ramsey says: This should be your ratio for mortgage debt to income
- Phoenix man forced to eat marijuana by police settles suit for $100K