If you want a nice view while you are taking in your meals, look no further than OpenTable’s 100 most scenic restaurants in America.
The list, using over five million restaurant reviews by verified OpenTable diners of more than 20,000 restaurants, includes three locations in Arizona.
The first makes sure to advertise their scenic options in their name. Different Pointe of View in Phoenix is 1,800 feet above the Valley according to their website.
Poised 1,800 feet above the Valley of the Sun, Different Pointe of View offers guests breathtaking views second only to the outstanding regional American cuisine that features fresh local and organic ingredients. The restaurant’s mountaintop location and floor to ceiling windows provide stunning views of the desert landscape, the city’s twinkling lights in the distance and Arizona’s brilliant sunsets.
The Patio also boasts the top views that Different Pointe of View does, perched 1,800 feet above the town and offer live music. Vivace offers indoor and outdoor eating that is, “thoughtfully prepared with reasonable prices.”
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Arizona candidate denies decade-old rape allegation
- Sky Harbor urgent care facility offering free sports physical exams
- Here’s how many DUI arrests occur during average Phoenix-area weekend
- In Arizona, liberals debate forgiving candidate’s moderation