A dog and baby appear to be in a contest to see who can say “mama” first, with the winner receiving a fork full of food.
The baby stares in disbelief at everyone around while the dog desperately tries to form the word.
When the previously empty fork is then filled with food, however, is when the dog truly starts to give it all the effort it can to produce the word “mama.”
To the surprise of viewers everywhere, the dog manages to say “mama” a few times for the food.
The highlight of the video comes later, though. The baby, either upset by the noise being made or seeing the dog being able to do what the baby cannot, smacks the dog on the mouth a couple of times to the delight of everyone watching.
We hope the dog was rewarded with the food.
- Valley law enforcement K9s undergo explosive detection training
- Newborn boy found abandoned in Tucson airport restroom
- Arizona couple welcomes baby girl 20 seconds into 2018
- Pregnant Arizona woman shot, killed while sleeping, baby survives
- Woman dies of injuries after being mauled by dog at Phoenix facility