A dog and baby appear to be in a contest to see who can say “mama” first, with the winner receiving a fork full of food.
The baby stares in disbelief at everyone around while the dog desperately tries to form the word.
When the previously empty fork is then filled with food, however, is when the dog truly starts to give it all the effort it can to produce the word “mama.”
To the surprise of viewers everywhere, the dog manages to say “mama” a few times for the food.
The highlight of the video comes later, though. The baby, either upset by the noise being made or seeing the dog being able to do what the baby cannot, smacks the dog on the mouth a couple of times to the delight of everyone watching.
We hope the dog was rewarded with the food.
- Arizona dog currently up for adoption has long, unusual history
- In case you didn’t know, dogs can ride motorcycles and it’s adorable
- Police search for woman who may have left baby at Tucson airport
- Retired NAU professor working to develop dog translation device
- Watch this German shepherd try to intimidate a feather