Do you realize it’s been nine years since the last “Jason Bourne” movie? As a fan of the franchise, I have to say I’m disappointed in this one.
“Jason Bourne” feels like pieces of all the older films spliced together in ways that don’t benefit the flow of the movie.
One improbable twist to the next is only serving the purpose of bringing us to our desired destination of the next car chase or shootout. The movie, as a whole, is very forgettable and unoriginal.
My recommendation is to go back and watch “The Bourne Ultimatum” instead of the newest installment of the film series.
Bruce St. James & Pamela Hughes
- ‘Space Jam 2’ is happening and here’s what we know so far
- Arizona movie theater chain to screen Burt Reynolds’ films this week
- Phoenix Film Foundation to debut Peoria Film Festival this fall
- Airman who inspired ‘Good Morning, Vietnam’ film has died
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’