Do you realize it’s been nine years since the last “Jason Bourne” movie? As a fan of the franchise, I have to say I’m disappointed in this one.
“Jason Bourne” feels like pieces of all the older films spliced together in ways that don’t benefit the flow of the movie.
One improbable twist to the next is only serving the purpose of bringing us to our desired destination of the next car chase or shootout. The movie, as a whole, is very forgettable and unoriginal.
My recommendation is to go back and watch “The Bourne Ultimatum” instead of the newest installment of the film series.
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- Second weekend for ‘Black Panther’ is one of the best ever
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February