Do you realize it’s been nine years since the last “Jason Bourne” movie? As a fan of the franchise, I have to say I’m disappointed in this one.
“Jason Bourne” feels like pieces of all the older films spliced together in ways that don’t benefit the flow of the movie.
One improbable twist to the next is only serving the purpose of bringing us to our desired destination of the next car chase or shootout. The movie, as a whole, is very forgettable and unoriginal.
My recommendation is to go back and watch “The Bourne Ultimatum” instead of the newest installment of the film series.
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day
- Fifth installment of ‘Indiana Jones’ series to be released in 2020
- Humankind lives to see another sunrise in movies for Earth Day