The Democrats had their convention this week and we have two of the best Arizona political consultants in the Think Thanks to dissect what happened: Rick DeGraw (Democrat) and Chuck Coughlin (Republican).
And, yes, they have faced each other before in the political trenches.
- How do they think Hillary Clinton and the Democrats did?
- Was the effort to woo the Berniacs back in the fold successful?
- How much of a “convention bounce” will Hillary get? Will it last?
- What is the November outlook? How do they handicap the race?
- What states will be key to electoral victory? Will any of these be states other than the 10 “swing” states that have garnered all the attention in the last four electoral cycles?
Some of the bets political minds in the state will take on these questions in this week’s Think Tank.
- 12 Russians accused of hacking Democrats in 2016 US election
- Former president Bill Clinton pokes fun at himself with ‘balloon’ tweet
- DNC chair says Obamacare reduced Arizona uninsured rate 36 percent
- Former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders to hold rally in Mesa
- Here’s where Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton stand based on their nomination speeches