You know the old joke: So, a Shetland pony walks into a bar …
OK, if that is not actually a thing, it will be soon enough because a pony really did walk into a pub in England this week.
Metro.Co.UK reported (and we use that term loosely) the pony named Mocha strolled in, clopped around and had a few drinks before the pub owner lured him back outdoors with treats.
Bar snacks work on animals, too. Good to know.
In all fairness, Mocha lives in the garden out back and pub patrons are used to seeing him. The little guy has also made his way indoors twice in five years.
He probably doesn’t have a tab.
- Dull Men’s Club reminds us to enjoy the little things in life
- 12 arrested in London’s night of terror; IS claims attack
- Father of Manchester suicide bomber believes in son’s innocence
- White House adviser points to Trump overseas trip as strategy to stop terrorists
- More than 20 dead after explosion during Ariana Grande concert in Manchester