PHOENIX — The developers of a motor sports park planned for an area south of Casa Grande have released preliminary sketches of how the park may be set up once finished.
The sketches were sent out by lawyers to neighbors of the site near Interstates 10 and 8 as the park’s development team, Danrick Builders of Chandler, attempts to get the park’s piece of land rezoned.
The motor sports park, which will be named Attesa, set aside spaces for a public racing track, a private racing track, karting and training.
Included in the design were a hotel, an airport with a 6,000-foot runway and some areas of land only categorized as residential or commercial.
Attesa was first announced in early June and was slated to open by 2020.
- Arizona city wins $144K grant to build neon-sign park
- Phoenix-area Starbucks turns away teen on horse in drive-thru
- Ex-radio host Keillor hopes sex harassment charges will fade
- Head of Scottsdale company surprises first-ever employee with Tesla
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list