PHOENIX — The developers of a motor sports park planned for an area south of Casa Grande have released preliminary sketches of how the park may be set up once finished.
The sketches were sent out by lawyers to neighbors of the site near Interstates 10 and 8 as the park’s development team, Danrick Builders of Chandler, attempts to get the park’s piece of land rezoned.
The motor sports park, which will be named Attesa, set aside spaces for a public racing track, a private racing track, karting and training.
Included in the design were a hotel, an airport with a 6,000-foot runway and some areas of land only categorized as residential or commercial.
Attesa was first announced in early June and was slated to open by 2020.
- Main Street Minute: Frontier Air starts nonstop Phoenix-Austin service
- Big House victory for GOP tax plan, but Senate fate unclear
- Main Street Minute: Navajo Nation picks up $8M for asthma care
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Papago Brewing taproom to close, Scottsdale plaza to be demolished