The Federal Bureau of Investigation is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a bank robbery suspect in Phoenix.
Two banks were robbed in the last 10 days, with the most recent happening Friday when a US Bank on 2222 E. Camelback Rd. was burglarized at approximately 9:20 a.m.
The other bank robbed was Washington Federal Bank on 2196 E. Camelback Rd. on July 14.
The FBI has identified a suspect they believe robbed both banks.
The suspect is described as a white or Hispanic female in her mid-30s, who is five-foot four-inches tall and 120 pounds. She has short brown hair with longer bangs in the front.
The suspect was last seen wearing large-framed, orange-speckled glasses, a blue and white tie-dyed short-sleeved shirt and blue shorts. She was also seen to have long, fake fingernails, which were brown.
Anyone with information about these two bank robberies is urged to contact the FBI Phoenix Field Office at 623-466-1999 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- In wake of Florida shooting, Arizona educators look at social media impact
- Study ranks each Arizona spring training stadium based on fan experience
- Federal plan could add food stamp work requirement in Arizona
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer
- New cannabis company offers delivery to Arizona, California dispensaries