Another “Ice Age” movie? How many have there been now? Eight?
With “Ice Age: Collision Course” set to be released in theaters Friday, I can’t keep up with this series anymore.
I literally don’t even know which “Ice Age” this is in the series, as they’ve stopped numbering them because there have been so many. They should probably stop making them.
I don’t see the need for this movie at all because there are already so many good family films out there right now like “Zootopia” and “The Secret Life of Pets.”
This one falls flat in my eyes, and I’m giving it a one-and-a-half star out of five.
Bruce St. James & Pamela Hughes
- This weekend will be the best time to view the summer Milky Way
- Check out the ‘Summer Triangle’ of bright stars this month
- New solar minimum could change the world economy
- Dr. Sky explores whether there was time before the Big Bang
- ASU cosmologist, collaborative group find radiation from first stars