PHOENIX — A Phoenix man has planned something special for one of the couples that he met during his trips to deliver T-shirts to the homeless.
John played guitar for 35 years until he and June had to sell everything they had.
They’ve been been on the streets for one and a half years.
Thornton hopes to get the couple off the streets for good with the money raised.
The concert will be at RockBar in Scottsdale on Aug. 5, with doors opening at 7 p.m.
- This Phoenix health clinic is a lifeline for the uninsured
- Strike a pose: Grand Canyon ranks as Arizona’s most ‘Instagrammed’ spot
- These Arizona cities are among the most deadly in the nation
- Man pleads with Sen. Jeff Flake to vote against tax bill in viral videos
- Valley Metro CEO Scott Smith to remain in position until 2020