Ever heard of a bull in a china shop? Well, what about a boar on the beach?
The outcome is pretty much the same for both: Total chaos.
According to UPI.com, sunbathers in Karwia, Poland, were stunned at the sight of a giant, wild boar emerging from the ocean to wreak havoc on their day over the weekend.
The wild pig ran into and knocked over just about everything in its path, including small children.
Beach-goers tried to work together to contain the boar with ropes and poles, but nothing really seemed to work.
Eventually, the boar was chased off into the nearby woods but not without leaving behind a big mess.
Three people received medical attention on the scene after a run-in with the boar’s tusks.
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Take a deep breath: New Blue Planet documentary looks to thrill
- Scottsdale woman, twin sister drown during family vacation in Mexico
- Watch a hammerhead shark hunt another — shark
- Keeping the cabin clean in a swaying cargo ship isn’t so easy