PHOENIX — That last step was a doozy.
A construction worker fell down a manhole Wednesday morning in central Phoenix and required first-responder assistance to get out.
A spokeswoman for the fire department said the 31-year-old man suffered only minor injuries after falling 20 feet and getting stuck near Third Avenue and Indian School Road.
The communications worker was awake during the rescue.
- 3 children among injured in collision near downtown Phoenix
- Northern Arizona police department searching for misplaced handgun
- Grand Canyon University freezes tuition for 2018-19 academic year
- Phoenix makes top 10 for nation’s best places to retire
- Phoenix police searching for suspect who shot, killed bicyclist