PHOENIX — A Valley family is hoping for the safe return of a boy who has been missing for days.
Police in Buckeye, a suburb west of Phoenix, said that Jesse Wilson, 10, has been missing since last weekend.
Authorities were to resume a search for the child starting Thursday.
The boy is 4 feet tall and weighs 60 pounds.
He was last seen on Sunday night in his room wearing a red shirt, black socks and black shoes.
Authorities believe the boy left his home in the area of 239th Avenue and Twilight Trail on Sunday night through his bedroom window and although he has reportedly done this before, it was never for an extended amount of time.
A ground search has already been conducted with helicopters and search dogs.
Police are asking anyone with information on the boy’s whereabouts to call them at 623-349-6400.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- County officials declare missing boy’s cause of death as ‘undetermined’
- Phoenix-area police officer helps resident fix basketball hoop, goes viral
- Autistic teen who went missing after Glendale track meet found safe
- Police say bones found near Phoenix are remains of missing boy
- Buckeye police employees allege departmental misconduct