An Arizona photographer captured Monday night’s dust storm just as it swept over Sky Harbor International Airport.
Local photographer Bryan Snider made a time-lapse video of the “microburst” near Sky Harbor on Monday.
The video was captured in the foothills area south of the airport, and shows the storm rolling into the Valley.
The storm was filmed from different view points around the airport and south Phoenix.
The rough weather caused a few flight delays, according to Sky Harbor. There were also flash flood warnings, power outages and thunder in different areas throughout the Valley.
Snider has created 50 videos of storms, sunsets and destination spots throughout Arizona.
“Capturing the beauty of Arizona is my passion,” Snider says on his Vimeo page. His passion shows in all of his mesmerizing work.
- I-10 near Sky Harbor to be restricted overnight this week for maintenance
- Blowing dust limits visibility again in southern Phoenix area, Pinal County
- Here are some travel tips for Arizonans flying, driving for 4th of July
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ranks No. 3 in nation for business travelers
- More changes made to departure routes from Sky Harbor airport