An Arizona photographer captured Monday night’s dust storm just as it swept over Sky Harbor International Airport.
Local photographer Bryan Snider made a time-lapse video of the “microburst” near Sky Harbor on Monday.
The video was captured in the foothills area south of the airport, and shows the storm rolling into the Valley.
The storm was filmed from different view points around the airport and south Phoenix.
The rough weather caused a few flight delays, according to Sky Harbor. There were also flash flood warnings, power outages and thunder in different areas throughout the Valley.
Snider has created 50 videos of storms, sunsets and destination spots throughout Arizona.
“Capturing the beauty of Arizona is my passion,” Snider says on his Vimeo page. His passion shows in all of his mesmerizing work.
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving
- Mayor says terminal at Phoenix Sky Harbor should be named after McCain
- Phoenix Sky Harbor terminal reopened after police find ‘suspicious item’
- Shopping for holiday gifts? Phoenix Sky Harbor is looking to help
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ending early bag check service this month