An Arizona photographer captured Monday night’s dust storm just as it swept over Sky Harbor International Airport.
Local photographer Bryan Snider made a time-lapse video of the “microburst” near Sky Harbor on Monday.
The video was captured in the foothills area south of the airport, and shows the storm rolling into the Valley.
The storm was filmed from different view points around the airport and south Phoenix.
The rough weather caused a few flight delays, according to Sky Harbor. There were also flash flood warnings, power outages and thunder in different areas throughout the Valley.
Snider has created 50 videos of storms, sunsets and destination spots throughout Arizona.
“Capturing the beauty of Arizona is my passion,” Snider says on his Vimeo page. His passion shows in all of his mesmerizing work.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to raise parking rates
- Frontier Airlines to start offering flights between Phoenix, Orlando
- Police: Phoenix passenger arrested after shoving flight attendant
- Sky Harbor launches therapy dog program for lonely, stressed fliers
- Ruling overturns FAA rerouting of Phoenix Sky Harbor flight paths