What’s better than one taco restaurant? Two taco restaurants.
The Food Network recently came out with a list of the best taco shops from coast to coast and two Phoenix-area taco shops made the list!
Restaurant Atoyac Estilo Oaxaca and the Taco Guild were dubbed the best spots in Arizona — and the country — for their signature tacos.
Restaurant Atoyac was praised for its crispy fish tacos which Taco Guild made the list for it’s nontraditional, “Peking Duck Taco.”
Arizona was the only state to make the list twice for both their traditional and modern takes on tacos.
- Two Arizona spots make list of best US taco shops
- Food Network’s ‘Ginormous Food’ to film at several Arizona restaurants this week
- Three Arizona pizza spots make Food Network’s ’50 Top Delivery Pizzas from Coast to Coast’
- Suburban Phoenix baker earns spot on TV show competition
- Chef’s hot hand on cooking show earns $16K for Phoenix food bank