There are few things better in the summertime than some ice cream, especially in Arizona’s sweltering heat.
If you are still looking for a signature spot in the state, you can visit Youngstown’s Mighty Moo Ice Cream.
The shop was named the most popular ice cream shop in Arizona by Buzzfeed, who asked Yelp for help. Two Yelp reviews cited by Buzzfeed show the acclaim.
“We tried the Captain Crunch, Strawberry Cheesecake, Peanut Butter Explosion, and Almond Joy. All of them are amazing!” — Yelper Crystal L.
“$3 for a single scoop, $5 for a double. And the single scoop can easily feed two people, so you know you’re getting a generous deal.” — Yelper Beth S.
Mighty Moo Ice Cream has over 30 homemade flavors including peanut butter explosion and cheese popcorn.
Located near 111th Avenue and the US 60, Mighty Moo Ice Cream is closed on Sunday and Monday. On the other five days, the ice cream shop is open noon to 9 p.m.
You can find more information on the shop by visiting their website here.
- Polling shows Democrats ahead on Arizona statewide generic ballots
- Arizona parks well-suited for families looking to take a last-minute vacation
- Border agents arrest 2 in Arizona for alleged attempted meth smuggling
- Prosecutors change policy for marijuana smuggling in Arizona
- Southbound I-17 reopened at Indian School Road after police incident