There weren’t any broken windows and the handles of the car weren’t ones you push upward.
So how did a bear get into the car without forcible entry?
Jefferson County deputies in Colorado couldn’t explain that either, but they did free a bear that was locked inside a car.
With so much moisture on the windows, the deputies could tell the bear had been in the car for a while, and that the inside was ripped up pretty good. Because of the damage, none of the doors would open easily and one of the deputies had to manually open the back door to release the bear.
Luckily, the bear fled into the woods right away, so it made for a hilarious and head-scratching scenario.
- Four Peaks Brewing Company expands distribution to Colorado
- Police: Pedestrian killed when struck, carried on vehicle
- California couple goes viral for Winter ‘Pun-derland’ decorations
- Little brother swoops in to save sister during wrestling match
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?