Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) hasn’t yet supported Donald Trump in his run for presidency.
Flake does, however, support Trump’s move in selecting Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as his 2016 running mate in his presidential campaign.
According to Politico, when Flake was asked Thursday, “about the prospect of a Trump-Pence GOP ticket, Flake said it would be the ‘best choice Donald Trump’s made so far.'”
It was learned Thursday that Pence would become Trump’s running mate, and the announcement was originally scheduled for Friday, but was postponed because a truck plowed through a crowd in Nice, France, killing dozens of people.
Flake has not endorsed Trump yet, and has made repeated statements that he is wary of the presumed Republican presidential nominee winning the election.
Flake has even come out and said that Arizona may even vote for the Democratic presidential candidate this year if Trump continues his controversial statements and rhetoric.
- Here are five tips for Black Friday you shouldn’t ignore
- Here are 10 things Arizonans should be thankful for on Thanksgiving
- Arizona state senator recovering after collision with drunk driver in Phoenix
- What would it mean for Arizonans if ‘net neutrality’ rules are repealed?
- Gilbert woman launches eco-friendly gift wrapping company