With the Olympics only a few weeks away, Team USA is getting you in the mood with a lip-sync video that plays off of the song of the summer, Justin Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop the Feeling.”
Various U.S. Olympic athletes from both winter and summer competitions — as well as paralympic athletes — took part in the video to show off both their dance and athletic skills.
The summer games begin Aug. 5 with the opening ceremonies in Rio de Janeiro and continue through Aug. 21.
- Fall is coming, but 100-degree days in Phoenix area aren’t going away
- Here are some ways you can take back your time this summer
- Phoenix ties daily heat record on Monday amid excessive heat warning
- Phoenix expected to get rain this week — but not before excessive heat
- Phoenix police investigating after man found dead on trail Sunday