With the Olympics only a few weeks away, Team USA is getting you in the mood with a lip-sync video that plays off of the song of the summer, Justin Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop the Feeling.”
Various U.S. Olympic athletes from both winter and summer competitions — as well as paralympic athletes — took part in the video to show off both their dance and athletic skills.
The summer games begin Aug. 5 with the opening ceremonies in Rio de Janeiro and continue through Aug. 21.
- Under hot Arizona sun, any metal can become a burn risk for kids
- Off Central: Arizonan to be first Latina fencer for US in Pan American Games
- Here are 8 things to remember about pool safety this summer
- Rangers reminding visitors to hike smart at Grand Canyon this summer
- Phoenix, Mesa campaigns solicit water donations for vulnerable residents