With the Olympics only a few weeks away, Team USA is getting you in the mood with a lip-sync video that plays off of the song of the summer, Justin Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop the Feeling.”
Various U.S. Olympic athletes from both winter and summer competitions — as well as paralympic athletes — took part in the video to show off both their dance and athletic skills.
The summer games begin Aug. 5 with the opening ceremonies in Rio de Janeiro and continue through Aug. 21.
- Sunday could be last day below 70 degrees in Phoenix until November
- Robot skiing will probably not be an event at the Olympics anytime soon
- Opinion: The curious case of Shaun White vs. #MeToo
- Arizona native, wife make history in Olympics skating competition
- Opinion: Three takeaways from opening weekend of Winter Olympics