With the Olympics only a few weeks away, Team USA is getting you in the mood with a lip-sync video that plays off of the song of the summer, Justin Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop the Feeling.”
Various U.S. Olympic athletes from both winter and summer competitions — as well as paralympic athletes — took part in the video to show off both their dance and athletic skills.
The summer games begin Aug. 5 with the opening ceremonies in Rio de Janeiro and continue through Aug. 21.
- Watch Georgia Dome go up in smoke in 12-second implosion
- 400 Phoenix bus stops to be outfitted with shaded design by ASU students
- Temperatures in Phoenix expected to dip below 90 degrees this week
- Gymnast McKayla Maroney alleges sexual abuse by team doctor
- 280 possible opioid overdose deaths recorded in Arizona this summer