With the Olympics only a few weeks away, Team USA is getting you in the mood with a lip-sync video that plays off of the song of the summer, Justin Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop the Feeling.”
Various U.S. Olympic athletes from both winter and summer competitions — as well as paralympic athletes — took part in the video to show off both their dance and athletic skills.
The summer games begin Aug. 5 with the opening ceremonies in Rio de Janeiro and continue through Aug. 21.
- 280 possible opioid overdose deaths recorded in Arizona this summer
- Excessive heat sweeps back into Phoenix area for most of week
- Arizona sun may spur summer SAD, a rare, lonely depression
- The agony and ecstasy of traveling with small children
- Live blog: Temperatures continue to drop in Phoenix but 100-plus stays