ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) – The FBI says it has arrested a 38-year-old passenger on board a flight from Tokyo to New York that was diverted to Anchorage, and All Nippon Airways said it was because of “unruly behavior.”
The FBI says Nobuya Michael Ochinero was taken into custody after the flight landed early Monday.
FBI agents listed no charges or reasons for the arrest.
The Anchorage Daily News (
http://bit.ly/1iHCNLG) reports Ochinero was on All Nippon Airways Flight 10.
An airlines spokeswoman, Nao Gunji, said by email that the airline is gathering information about the incident but that a male passenger was detained for “unruly behavior” in the cabin.
Ochinero was being held at an Anchorage jail.
Airport manager John Parrott told The Associated Press that the plane later departed for New York.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon