PHOENIX — Arizona Breakfast Weekend is almost back, so save some room later this month for some exceptional morning fare.
The event was scheduled to run July 28-31 at various Valley restaurants, including Wildflower Bread Company, Ncounter, Perk Eatery and Rusconi’s American Kitchen.
The restaurants will offer breakfast options at a set price per person, while Wildflower Bread Company and Ncounter will be charging per couple.
The event, which is put together by the Arizona Restaurant Association and is on its second year, says on its website that the set prices during the weekend will range from $7 to $15 per person.
The weekend of eggs and toast is not confined to the Valley either; any restaurant in Arizona is welcome to sign up and join in the fun.
- DNA evidence leads to Arizona arrest in baby abandonment
- Study says more Arizona teens using opioids without prescription
- Dave Ramsey says: Plan ahead to budget for dream house
- Poll says Arizona voters would support soda tax to fund education
- Wondering what to get the astronomer in your life this holiday season?