PHOENIX — Arizona Breakfast Weekend is almost back, so save some room later this month for some exceptional morning fare.
The event was scheduled to run July 28-31 at various Valley restaurants, including Wildflower Bread Company, Ncounter, Perk Eatery and Rusconi’s American Kitchen.
The restaurants will offer breakfast options at a set price per person, while Wildflower Bread Company and Ncounter will be charging per couple.
The event, which is put together by the Arizona Restaurant Association and is on its second year, says on its website that the set prices during the weekend will range from $7 to $15 per person.
The weekend of eggs and toast is not confined to the Valley either; any restaurant in Arizona is welcome to sign up and join in the fun.
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey says future of Tent City still up in the air
- Group: Border Patrol agents destroy immigrant aid in Arizona desert
- Bill would raise minimum insurance requirements for Arizona drivers
- Arizona resolution would support Californians if they secede from US
- Grammy-winning rapper, singer Nelly added to Birds Nest lineup