PHOENIX — Border officials arrested an Arizona man on Monday after finding over 700 pounds of marijuana in his motor home.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers found the drugs during a search of a 52-year-old Snowflake, Ariz. man’s recreational vehicle at Arizona’s Lukeville Port of Entry.
The marijuana, about $369,000 worth, was hidden in a secret compartment built into the interior steps of the RV.
The man was turned over to the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations department.
- Local investor envisions a haunting future for historic Peoria hotel
- Police: Guard at state office arrested in no-injury shooting
- California-based company to move manufacturing operations to Goodyear
- Arizona inmate’s coarse wording does not bar suit against cops
- Which type of hard drive is the most reliable?