PHOENIX — Border officials arrested an Arizona man on Monday after finding over 700 pounds of marijuana in his motor home.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers found the drugs during a search of a 52-year-old Snowflake, Ariz. man’s recreational vehicle at Arizona’s Lukeville Port of Entry.
The marijuana, about $369,000 worth, was hidden in a secret compartment built into the interior steps of the RV.
The man was turned over to the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations department.
- Joe Arpaio files appeal to undo contempt of court conviction
- Families of Florence children exposed to tear gas file lawsuit against state
- US customs pulling airport officers, sending them to Arizona border
- Glendale estimates savings of $162.3M after light rail cancellation
- Ducey says Grand Canyon will stay open if government shuts down