PHOENIX — Border officials arrested an Arizona man on Monday after finding over 700 pounds of marijuana in his motor home.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers found the drugs during a search of a 52-year-old Snowflake, Ariz. man’s recreational vehicle at Arizona’s Lukeville Port of Entry.
The marijuana, about $369,000 worth, was hidden in a secret compartment built into the interior steps of the RV.
The man was turned over to the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations department.
- Dave Ramsey says: Plan ahead to budget for dream house
- Poll says Arizona voters would support soda tax to fund education
- Wondering what to get the astronomer in your life this holiday season?
- Arizona highways will not be closed, restricted over Thanksgiving weekend
- Arizona State Parks, REI team up to offer Black Friday alternatives