Craft beer, specifically the India Pale Ale, is gaining popularity across the country.
Every state seems to have their favorite, and there are thousands of IPA options to choose from at breweries around the U.S.
According to the list, the best IPA brewer in Arizona is Arizona Wilderness Brewery’s Refuge IPA. Brewed in Gilbert, the Refuge IPA is brewed with Centennial, Simcoe, Cascade and Columbus hops.
To see the top IPAs across the country, see the detailed map.
- Four Peaks Brewing Company expands distribution to Colorado
- APS to seek rate cut due to low corporate rates in tax overhaul law
- Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company to open downtown Phoenix location
- These Arizona cities are among the most deadly in the nation
- Thrillist: Arizona cracks top 40 in local beer ranking