Craft beer, specifically the India Pale Ale, is gaining popularity across the country.
Every state seems to have their favorite, and there are thousands of IPA options to choose from at breweries around the U.S.
According to the list, the best IPA brewer in Arizona is Arizona Wilderness Brewery’s Refuge IPA. Brewed in Gilbert, the Refuge IPA is brewed with Centennial, Simcoe, Cascade and Columbus hops.
To see the top IPAs across the country, see the detailed map.
- Celebrate National IPA Day with some of Arizona’s best
- 2nd Arizona insurer also asking for small 2018 rate boost
- TV reporter draws every county in Wisconsin in three minutes on air
- Queen Creek’s first brewpub, Old Ellsworth Building, opening Monday
- Arizona breweries to make beer with treated wastewater