Craft beer, specifically the India Pale Ale, is gaining popularity across the country.
Every state seems to have their favorite, and there are thousands of IPA options to choose from at breweries around the U.S.
According to the list, the best IPA brewer in Arizona is Arizona Wilderness Brewery’s Refuge IPA. Brewed in Gilbert, the Refuge IPA is brewed with Centennial, Simcoe, Cascade and Columbus hops.
To see the top IPAs across the country, see the detailed map.
- Two Arizona breweries earn honors at the U.S. Open Beer Championship
- Want to keep your energy bills from soaring? Avoid these 5 scams
- SanTan Brewing Company goes outside the keg, unveils spirits
- We’ll drink to that: American Craft Beer Week to celebrate local breweries
- Pizza Hut expands beer delivery service to more Arizona cities