Craft beer, specifically the India Pale Ale, is gaining popularity across the country.
Every state seems to have their favorite, and there are thousands of IPA options to choose from at breweries around the U.S.
According to the list, the best IPA brewer in Arizona is Arizona Wilderness Brewery’s Refuge IPA. Brewed in Gilbert, the Refuge IPA is brewed with Centennial, Simcoe, Cascade and Columbus hops.
To see the top IPAs across the country, see the detailed map.
- Off Central: Arizona brothers tap into craft cider making to help veterans
- New brewery to open at Glendale’s Westgate area on Thursday
- ‘Beer’ Down: Alcohol could be sold at Arizona Wildcats basketball arena
- Arizona ranks among states with lowest cancer rates nationwide
- Four Arizona breweries win medals at Great American Beer Festival